Call us : +91-1564-222204 / 222248
+91-1564-223642 / 220025
- Founded : Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM) was founded by Swami Shriramsharan Ji Maharaj (Late Shri Kanhaiyalal Dugar) in 1950. It was conceptualized as a Rural University.
- It has following thrust areas:
- Sowing the seed of humanism into the human being.
- Rural education (Focus on Teachers’ Education)
- Rural health (Through Indian system of Medicine)
- Rural socio economy (Focus on Technical and Vocational skills)
- Value education (Emphasis on Human values)
- The foundation stone of the main building was laid in 1955 by Dr. RajendraPrasad, the first President of India.
- The administrative setup of GVM have been like University having Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, BoM, Academic Council, finance committee, etc. and our Chancellors have been prominent persons like Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Shri Hari Bhau Upadhyay, Shri Niranjan Nath Acharya,Dr. Shrimanna Narayan Agarwal, Justice B.P. Berry, Dr. Karani Singh, Shri Alal Bihari Vajpayee, Dr. L.M.Singhvi, etc.
- IASE of GVM was declared as ‘Deemed to be University’ on 25th June 2002
- The Alumni society of the Deemed to be University has been Registered on dated 29-12-2017, S.No. COOP/2017/CHURU/100026 dated 29-12-2017. However the Alumni Association in the BSTC started year 1962 with passing out of first batch of M.Ed.
- Efforts were made by Prof. Dinesh Kumar (Vice-Chancellor) of IASE (Deemed to be University) to instate the society.
- Main objectives of the society are to promote and encourage members :
- For brotherhood.
- For progressive activities of IASE Deemed to be University and GVM other institutes of the GVM.
- To award Scholarships/Fellowships and Prizes to the Students.
- Academic Association..